- Sibuea, Yvonne : Meningkatkan Kapasitas Komunitas, Memanfaatkan Media, Legal Empowerment Dialogue (LBH Masyarakat), Jakarta, March 2015.
- Sibuea, Yvonne : Social Media as Powerful Tools in Referring People who Use Club Drugs to Health Service Providers in Semarang City- Indonesia, Club Health Conference, San Francisco, May 2013
- Sibuea, Yvonne: Women, Drug Use, and the Risk of HIV Transmission, Consultative Meeting on HIV and Key Affected Women and Girls: Reducing Intimate Partner Transmission of HIV in ASEAN, Luang Prabang-Laos. September 2012
- Sibuea, Yvonne: Women who Use Drugs, The Worst Affected Population Under Inhumane Drug Law, International Conference on AIDS in Asia and the Pacific (ICAAP 10) Busan-South Korea, August 2011.
Sibuea, Yvonne: Reforming Treatment Environments- How to make Compulsory Drug Treatment HIV Friendly, International Conference on AIDS in Asia and the Pacific (ICAAP 10), Bali-Indonesia, August 2009.
- Sibuea, Yvonne: Outreaching Female Drug User at Semarang Women Prison, The First Asian Consultation on the Prevention of HIV Related to Drug Use/ Response Beyond Borders, Goa-India, January 2008.
- Sibuea, Yvonne: Drug User Organizing, International Harm Reduction Conference, Barcelona-Spain, May 2008.
- Sibuea, Yvonne: Bridging the Gaps, Drug User Organizing, Drug Policy Reform Conference, New Orleans- USA, November 2007.